Whether you are celebrating a doggy birthday, or just looking for a treat! We have a delicious recipe to spoil your pooch!
Pawfect birthday cake
- 1 Egg
- 65g Dog friendly peanut butter
- 60ml Vegetable oil
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 135g Grated carrot
- 129g Wholemeal flour
- 1 Teaspoon bicarbonate soda
Preheat the oven to 180/c and grease a baking tin with a small amount of vegetable oil
Mix the egg, peanut butter, oil and vanilla in a large bowl; blend well. Add the carrot and blend.
Sift in the flour and bicarb and fold into the carrot mixture.
- Bake for 40 mins.
- Allow to cool in tray for 10-15 minutes.
- Turn cake out onto a cooling rack and wait until room temperature to serve.
Time to decorate!
You can add a small amount of dog friendly fruit, such as blueberries and apples along side their usual kibble.
Be creative and have fun.
Take a look at some more dog food & recipe ideas.