We're looking for new sites
We are the recognised UK market leader in our field. Our multi-award winning dog creches offer private, secure green space for social dogs to enjoy during the week. With paddling pools, agility courses, trampolines, heated log cabins, daily enrichment activities and a team of over 60 adoring staff, customers say it’s paradise for their dog.
Over the last 10 years we have continually improved and innovated our facilities and service. Now, demand far exceeds capacity at our current sites. With growing waiting lists we are looking to expand into new locations, first in the South East of England and then the UK.
If you think you can help or know of a site that could be the perfect place to give happy dog owners the opportunity to enjoy this wonderful service, please get in touch.
We are searching for open land that is currently, or has been, used for agriculture, equestrian, horticultural or other uses but is not suitable for residential or commercial development.
Size: 1 – 25 acres
Tenure: Leasehold (freehold will be considered)
Terms: We offer attractive lease terms
Planning: With or without planning class use sui generis
Buildings: Existing buildings or footprints are preferable, but not essential
Services: Connections or ability to connect to mains services essential
Access: Alongside or near main road preferable
Demographics: Within close proximity to affluent, built-up residential areas
Flooding: Land that sits in a flood zone will not be considered.
Other locations will also be considered
What's in it for you?
Our proposition is unique, loved and valued. We believe the benefits of partnering with us go beyond that of just the attractive lease income we provide.
- Generate a reliable, guaranteed, monthly income source that is not seasonal
- Contribute towards a diversified portfolio of your income
- Generate a better return on under-utilised assets (such as parcels of land that are not prime or lack profitable alternative uses)
- Benefit from exceptionally high standards of maintenance to your property
- Increase footfall, particularly of affluent, outdoorsy people that will visit at least once per week and potentially engage in other services and activities if offered
- Benefit from opportunities for joint promotions, increased brand awareness and marketing to a highly desirable customer base
- Benefit from an association with a strong, recognised and respected brand
- Be involved in an innovative, high growth sector that has positive public perceptions and makes people feel good
Give us a call
Ed Daniell MRICS
Head of Property
Bruce's Doggy Day Care
mobile: 07840 379 618
main: 0345 835 7000
Why choose us?
We are best positioned to offer doggy day care on your property because:
- After 10 years in business, with exceptional growth and profitability we can provide long-term stability
- With over 60 staff and 650 happy dogs attending weekly we are recognised as best in-class and is the UK’s largest dog day care business.
- We offer attractive lease terms compared to other alternative uses
- We have a strong covenant and track record
- Bruce Casalis has acted as an advisor to the likes of DEFRA, Dogs Trust, RSPCA and sits on the board of directors for the Pet Industry Federation
- We have the knowledge, expertise and technology needed to operate a successful, responsible day care to the highest standard
- We invest in our people to continually provide a personal, caring business that values excellence
- We are a multi-award winning business that has been recognised by local and national press
What is doggy day care?
Think of a children’s nursery, but for dogs.
We offer full and half day care, puppy socialisation and on-site grooming salons from 7:30am - 6pm on weekdays. The dogs will spend the day playing, swimming, exploring and resting with their friends, under the contant supervision, love and attention of our adoring team.
No dogs stay at the site overnight. We do offer holiday boarding but the dogs stay with one of our team in their home, like a family pet.
The site is split up into separate fields and social groups to ensure there are never too many dogs in one space. Every dog has a booking of at least one session per week, so that everything is familiar and friendly.