What are the benefits of training my dog?
There are numerous benefits to training your dog, even with simple commands.
- Providing the freedom to be off the lead in public
- Builds up your dog’s confidence
- Increasing safety for your dog and others
- Reducing unwanted behaviour
- Increasing your dogs sociability
Overall, one of the main benefits of dog training is to help form a strong bond between owner and pup. This can be maintained for a lifetime and may often provide stability to your dog knowing who its main commander is. To help get you started, take a look at our dog training advice tips before thinking of booking a course.