Doggy bus drivers are often the first face the dogs will see! Being greeted by very excited waggy tails is a rewarding start to the day.
You will chat with the owners and help build good client relationships. You must be available to work from Monday-Friday, 7 am – 4:30 pm. To be considered, you will need to:
- Possess a clean UK drivers licence (for insurance purposes)
- Be able to demonstrate that you can deliver great customer service
- Be very well presented with good English skills
- Demonstrate that you are reliable and trustworthy
- Be happy to have a DBS and references check.